• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new Eastman B-3

CBI

Thanks for VLJ member "foster" my new ("used" - the way I like it!!!!!) ELC B-3. Spending more time outside and there are actually some days when I can wear this!!!!! Only enough days to keep me on a budget for a sheepskin. Had two originals many years ago that both fell apart on me so I wanted a repro I could wear. What a great buy!

ausreenactor

Peter Graham said:
Looks great. I much prefer the single colour B-3's. It will only get better with age.

Have only ever had two-tone B-3s and they are a bit bold for street wear. This example is a ripper B-3 and while the
outlay may put some off, you DO STAY WARM!! And no amount of cash can buy that lovely feeling when you need it!
Enjoy your winter!!

Couchy

foster

Looks much better on you than it did on me! Just a tad short for me... Glad it is going to good use!

Jeff M

Great looking jacket! Spot on fit.
Makes me wish I lived somewhere where temperatures routinely got down to the point where I could wear a shearling lined jacket.

ausreenactor

Jeff M said:
Great looking jacket! Spot on fit.
Makes me wish I lived somewhere where temperatures routinely got down to the point where I could wear a shearling lined jacket.

Makes me wish I lived somewhere where temperatures routinely got down to the point where I could wear a ........... ....... jacket. (Eight weeks Couchy....eight weeks Couchy....) :D

mindful

CBI said:
Thanks for VLJ member "foster" my new ("used" - the way I like it!!!!!) ELC B-3. Spending more time outside and there are actually some days when I can wear this!!!!! Only enough days to keep me on a budget for a sheepskin. Had two originals many years ago that both fell apart on me so I wanted a repro I could wear. What a great buy!

You have the right build to pull the B3 off CBI this style jacket looks perfect on you great investment

Roughwear

ELC make amongst the very repro B-3s on the market. This one could easily be mistaken for an original and the fit is spot on.

FlyingYankee

Only got to wear mine twice last year in New England shoveling snow. So warm you really don`t need more than a single layer.

CBI

thanks all............

Now that I am spending ore time outside (kid stuff), I felt I could justify one of these. Really like and yes, ELC has always had a good track record with B-3's.

Agreed, like my old ELC Irvin, I figure I don't need to layer so the current size works the best for me.

Foster - thanks again. You didn't suffer too much from the sale as I see you have a new Good Wear D-1/B-6?????? NICE!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Andrew is right. The Japanese look like very high quality, but don't look like originals out of the box. The ones I see on ELC site do (imho). And of course, I m sure GWs is great too.