• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new Aces High Irvin

flyboy

Things are happening now. Jon keeps me posted on every move he makes. Here are some of the latest pics.

SrenCollar5.jpg

SrenCollar1.jpg

The Irvin is almost finished. Back is also done, sleeves and front almost - just waiting for some zips - then it all goes together and then...
Come fall, come winter. I am ready.
:D :D :D

flyboy

Don't get it. I can!
Uploaded - as always - via Photobucket.
Anybody else have the same problem?

Dr H

flyboy said:

Aside from the great progress on the Irvin (and the fetching scenery on the wall), those are interesting spindles on the stairs Jon - typically French for the region?

Cheers

Ian

Falcon_52

That looks very good. Jon keeps getting better and better. You must be getting pretty anxious!

An interesting detail that I never noticed before (on a finished jacket) is the sleeve opening on the jacket body. I never knew that it was 2 curves. I always assumed it was a single curve.

Anyway, hang in there Soren. It's almost there!

Noel

dujardin

Soren, i can see the pics now.....
maybe my pc was badly started, or something else ..... always possible with electronics

thanksssssssssssssss

great to see your jacket in process

CryptoDave

Soren, gorgeous looking jacket. I to have purchased an Irvin from Jon and am waiting for the zips as you are.

I will post pics when jacket arrives. I tried to post the pics that Jon sent of the jacket in progress, but when I tried to upload them to Photobucket I kept getting an error message.

Nevertheless, very nice jacket!

Dave

flyboy

Great news - the new repro zippers are done and under way to Jon.
Which means ETA of my new Irvin will be end of November - or even within a week or two!
Christmas did come early! :D