• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Mother and other strangers

johnwayne

Hmm, think from what you all say I'll not bother with episode 2! To echo other comments yes it was slow and only really watched it because of the theme, and jackets of course. Did think the main pilot character's crusher looked well limp, in one scene where it was quite windy you could have thought it was just a thin cotton imitation liked you find in one of those shops you hire something for a themed party!!
Cheers
Wayne

regius

"Slow/Dull" seems to be the shared complaint here...it's interesting to hear that most UK and Ireland members here find it that way, while I have rather enjoyed the slow, eelish plot movements, just enjoying watching the reserved, keep it to yourself, shy, inner fire mannerisms of the characters that you don't see much in American drama.

regius

And that boy, man, he beats any John Conner or Home Alone, all he had to do was to stare and shout "battle fatigue".