• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MY LAST BABY

rob75IT

I got this jacket out of ebay some weeks ago.
Duane gently toke few shoots as it is now at his home.
I thought somebody would like to see them.

GetAttachment-6.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment-3.jpg

GetAttachment-2.jpg

GetAttachment-4.jpg

GetAttachment-5.jpg

hacker

This is one odd jacket. From what I understand JC believes it is an original Aero. I'm no A-2 expert, but it does appear original when you look closely at it. Amazingly though it is sized like a 46! and the very thick horsehide is in great shape. Sadly the liner, zipper and knits have been changed, so I can't figure much more. I would think it was painted when it was repaired but I'm not sure of that either. I could see where it would have been tagged as a size 48 though.

Hacker

rumblefish

rob75IT said:
I got this jacket out of ebay some weeks ago.
Duane gently toke few shoots as it is now at his home.
I thought somebody would like to see them.

GetAttachment-4.jpg

What's with the lack of cross-stitching on the epaulet by the collar? ^

A

Anonymous

Hi there are only a few places that could reline a jacket this well,I would email mail the photos to Aero and Eastman to see if they did the work and they might be able to shed more light on the jacket .Like who owned it when it was relined and what lining was in it and did it have a label or service serial # .Also did the person having the work done know any more about the jacket and is he contactable .Rgds Jeff