• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Goodwear Bronco A-2 after 1 year of wear

EmergencyIan

I received this Goodwear Bronco A-2 in September of 2010. It's horsehide in seal (but it looks lighter to me).

My wife took these photos yesterday outside of the Guggenheim Museum and by the front door of our apartment. I didn't know which to share. So, here are several very similar pictures.

IanA-29.jpg

IanA-28.jpg

IanA-27.jpg

IanA-26.jpg

IanA-23.jpg

IanA-22.jpg

IanA-25.jpg

- Ian

EmergencyIan

dmar836 said:
Ian,
Looks great! I think you need to be a little tougher on it.
Dave
KC

Thank you, Dave.

Oddly enough, I've beat the hell out of this jacket for over a year...lol And, I never hang it up in the closet. Fold it up and throw it on the upper shelf in the closet :)

- Ian

A

Anonymous

That first shot of you (and all of them really) shows how an A-2 should look IMO. I can't seem to get mine to look that good in photos- I think youth has a lot to do with it...

SuinBruin

Love the Bronco. I should post some shots of mine, just a little newer than yours. It looks great, you wear it well.

saucerfiend

Ian,

That Bronco looks great! And it fits you beautifully. It's perfect A-2 weather now in NJ and NY, wear it often and enjoy.

Brian

EmergencyIan

I thank you all for the kind words.

As I mentioned somewhere else, although it is my Bronco A-2, it feels as though it's my Bronco A-2.

- Ian