• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More vintage gloves

A

Anonymous

Winter's a comin' Brrrrrrrrrrrr :eek: But that means jacket weather (AND my new BR N-1 arrived today :D )

Thought I'd post some other pairs of winter gloves I like to wear withmy jackets.

Fisrt some WW2 USN goatskin outer, wool lined gunners mitters.

IMG_1827.jpg

And my personal favourites, the F-2 / F-3 electrically heated gloves. really nice, comfortable and cool looking.

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

cheers,
Dave

Hawkeye

This is the pair I usually wear with my jackets. Just a plain pair of (modern) issue British officer gloves, but they really havent changed much in 60 years. They do the job quite nicely.

gloves005.jpg

Happy Hooligan

Hawkeye said:
This is the pair I usually wear with my jackets. Just a plain pair of (modern) issue British officer gloves, but they really havent changed much in 60 years. They do the job quite nicely.

gloves005.jpg

I love those... where did you get them?
growing up my dad had a similar pair in pig skin that I wish I still had...

Hawkeye

Happy Hooligan said:
I love those... where did you get them?
growing up my dad had a similar pair in pig skin that I wish I still had...

Ebay last year. The guy still sells them too, heres his auction. Though theres usually similar ones popping up on ebay all the time, just search "officer gloves" or "british army gloves" I modded them slightly when I got them, they had a large white elastic attaching the two spilt sides where they button up, but 5 minutes with scissors fixed that.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/British-Army-Offi ... 286.c0.m14

John Lever

Our family used to have our Grandfathers m/c gloves from WW1. My oldest brother begged them off my dad who reluctantly parted with them.. He lost them on a tube train shortly after wards.