• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MASH CO A10 gloves

Damien

After a bad experience with the garcia aviation A10 gloves. I decided to find better quality gloves for this winter.
eastman became too expensive for my budget. the buzz rickson looks nice but the rakuten store don't ship by small packet (here in France I has import-taxes each time I am delivred by EMS.)
but whats about MASH co in japan?
I already ordered A3 mechanics cap, replacement knits, buttons and theirs products never disappoint me! and they ship by small packet with tracking number.
I decided to buy their A10:

261115451.jpg

583684632.jpg

323279913.jpg

659458624.jpg

the goat leather is very nice and supple, the smell is awesome! I love the color too. The lining is warm. Even the packaging is cool :cool: !
And they cost only 100$ (the eastman cost 170$)

I think they might interest you, as I didn't find any review on their gloves.

foster

I have the Buzz Rickson A-10 gloves as well, and I agree that these do look similar.

derleicaman

I too had a similar experience with the Garcia gloves and wanted something better. I have a pair of the MASH gloves and also Eastman. They are both of a much higher quality level than the Garcia. I guess that's what you're paying for. They do smell great and are tough as nails. They do take a bit of time to break in. The other caution is to pay attention to the sizing chart MASH provides to get the correct size. I need at least a 10 1/2 or 11, and my hands are not overly large. I normally take a Large in American glove size. My MASH gloves are a 10 1/2 and have nicely broken in. The Eastman are size 11, and still have a ways to go for breaking in. I have not owned the Buzz Rickson version, but I am sure it is very similar.

Marv

Here's a couple of photos of my Eastman A-10 gloves from a few years ago.....I still wear them and they're going strong, comfortable and warm.

foster

I measure at exactly glove size 9 1/2. Exact.

I had to go two rounds with Garcia to get gloves to work. They were size 10 and still tight.

Bought Buzz Rickson gloves early last month. Bought size 9 1/2 as that was the largest the store had. I was not sure if they would work, but they're perfect. A slight bit tight at first, but the leather stretches a little as it breaks in. They're still not quite broken in, but are much more comfortable now than when first purchased. Sadly too warm to wear them much now.