• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Martin Lane G-1

Atticus

You did very well! It is darned tough to find a mouton collared, G-1 in good condition for a hundred bucks. It is especially tough to find one like that in a big-boy size. Not that you would want to, but I expect that you could properly list that jacket tomorrow and double your money.

BTW, I've never owned a Marty Lane, but people here on the forum speak highly of them.

AF

tamoko

congratulation !!!
Very good jacket rare size and good condition. Enjoyed ! You can easy sale this for $300.

Hawkeye

Good job! I managed to get a really nice 1969 Star sports G-1 D for 125, but that was only a size 42. Getting a 46 in that condition for that price is a steal, congrats!

watchmanjimg

Excellent score! I have a '69 Martin Lane myself and although I don't like it quite as much as my Irvin B. Foster 7823C, it is nonetheless a very nice jacket. Enjoy yours!