• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M-65 Liner Advice....Please.

Atticus

A couple of years ago I bought a M-65 like this one off of e-bay. It's real, not a civilian knockoff. It was made by Isratex, Inc., and it has a 1989 SPO number. I would like to have a liner for it, but standard M-65 liners don't seem to fit. The button holes don't line up correctly. Also, it would seem that the liner for this jacket would be some other color than OD green, like tan, maybe. All the M-65 liners I see on e-bay are OD.

So what kind of liner is supposed to fit this jacket and does anyone know where I might find one? BTW, my jacket is a XL.

ecb0_1.jpg

AF

Atticus

Hi TCWU,

Thanks for the links to the M-65 liners. I picked up one off of e-bay a couple of days ago.

I've got two M-65s and one M-51, all in size XL. Right now, none of them have liners. If I can just get one liner that fits one something, then I'll have a good "cold weather" field jacket.

AF