• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Worlds Sale Page; New jackets up

Just noticed that the Sale Page at Lost Worlds has a size 40 Russet Suburban on it for $450.00 it's got a real nice vintage look so if any of you are a size 40....you might want to check it out. I think Stuart must have just put it up. There is also a 2 colored Roadmaster if that's your gig.
Here's a shot of it. I am not associated with these folks so I am assuming it's ok to put this here rather than in the classified area.

Wilbur

Vcruiser

Nice looking jacket,Wilbur

...but Stu's not going to sell to me,anyhow.
I just can't get past LWs heavy finish on most of their jackets..especially HH.
Almost seems like it's painted on. Indestructable..yes...but,IMO..too much so...to the point of hardly ever showing much charactor. Otherwise..very well constructed jackets.
Van

Hey Van:

You are correct about the normal LW's but this one is already broken in somewhat, I guess it's because it's 3mm instead of the current 4mm he is using.

I have a "Rigger" I picked up off ebay this year that I am still breaking in. I've probably got more than a couple of seasons before this puppy is going to be right. See photos below; Oh and ignore the glass of wine. My wife made these shots a couple of nights ago; it was 16 degrees outside and I needed the "replenishment".

Vcruiser

That's a nice looking LW,Wilbur!
Now...dressier black's a little different. I'd rather see black staying black...unless it's one of those grungy faded black HD jackets that look so kewl.
BTW..did she finally unlock the door...and let you back in?...or just keep filling up the glass with nitro....
Van

She was very kind, we were having fun making shots and I got a couple of her in this "Russian Pony" we picked up in a local Thrift shop. I have no idea what the heck "Russian Pony" is but I'm sure the mere mention of it drives the PETA people crazy. The nitro helped as it usually doesn't get this cold for long periods of time down here in Tennessee. Hey sorry guys, I really am screwing up this thread. Stu will just have to "get over it"

Vcruiser

aaahhh...very classy!

Ya know..several glasses of chilled red can bring out the Rushin Pony in practically anyone....

Van