• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Worlds a2

wop54

I have recently bought a Lost Worlds a2 on the ebay, size 44, virtually unworn. Knowing that Lost World is not considered a top notch repro, seen the small inaccurancies and mistakes (label etc), my first impressions are very positive: the leather is not too thick (as I expected), it has already some grain, the dark chocolate colour (to me not a russet as stated) is beautiful, no smell at all and, last but not least, it respected my limited budget perfectly - and I hope it fits me as well :)
Thanks for watching.

Attachments

• IMG_20170130_185108.jpg
    IMG_20170130_185108.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 836
  • IMG_20170130_204005.jpg
    IMG_20170130_204005.jpg
    612.3 KB · Views: 914
  • IMG_20170130_203911.jpg
    IMG_20170130_203911.jpg
    548.4 KB · Views: 983
  • 1485805905579.jpg
    1485805905579.jpg
    952.5 KB · Views: 882

Falcon_52

That looks like new and the leather looks like the right thickness (not like their heavy motorcycle jacket leather). That was a good find.

Noel

Bombing IP

I had a LW in goat skin it was a perfect fit well made strong as hell . I sold it on , to me it was just to perfect absolutely no flaws . I felt the goat hide would never create any character even if I wore it 24 seven for a hundred years ,horse hide would be the way to go . So you did right Carlo good luck with it and enjoy it .

BIP

TiredRetired

I'm no expert on these jackets but I know what looks good and what I like and I have to say affirmative on both counts. Very nice looking jacket.

Smithy

Looks great Carlo. It's got a tiny bit of extra room in the torso but certainly nothing to worry about, in fact it looks very comfortable, and certainly well within the limits of what you can see in WWII period photos in terms of fit. Once the leather "relaxes" a bit and gets some wrinkling going on it'll look even better.

Definitely a keeper.

regius

View attachment 629 View attachment 628 View attachment 628 First not too cold day of the year and first walk with my new A2. How's the fit? I think the jacket is a bit roomy but comfortable. Thanks in advance for you comments.

Lost Worlds Dubow is in fact not too far off from accurate. Some may nitpick that the pockets are symmetrical around the zipper but historically this did happen sometimes. The collar shape is correct, shoulder, the knit is not as purple but I wouldn't include that into the judgment. The point is, the PATTERN is correct. They are built tough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk