• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Painted WW2 Flight Jacket

brendan

Hello,
I have been searching for a very high quality original painted WW2 flight jacket. I have been searching on ebay but am wondering if there are other places I might go to search for one. For the right piece, the budget could be significant. Thank you in advance for any help. Best, Brendan

johnwayne

Be careful on eBay, there's a lot of con artists out there and some very good fakes but here is a good place to start! You may be better in the For Sale/wants section but if it to wear then size might be an issue, happy hunting and if something appears on eBay and your unsure I've no doubt there a few here will offer help/ comment. If you do find something I'm sure too we'd all love to see it at some point!!

dmar836

I can vouch for Baystate. I have purchased from him and found things to be exactly as shown and described.
"Full disclosure" dealers are getting harder to find.
These things don't walk into a shop everyday anymore so be careful when you see them. They have been faked before and I'm sure that's a trend that will rise again.
JMO,
Dave