• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Liberandos patch set from Roberto Italy

A

Anonymous

Heres a patch set sent from Roberto Italy ,its the 15th AAF Liberandos and 512th bs.Thought you would like to see it before I have them sewn to a jacket .He does great work and is very easy to work with .Rgds Jeff

0242.jpg

0232.jpg

dujardin

splendid work by Roberto...

on the photo, what's the fur collar on the two guys below right.????
one with leather jacket and the other one with cotton jacket?????????
many thanksssssssssss
byeeeeeeeeee marcel

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
dujardin said:
many thanksssssssssss

Cotton jacket ... B-15.

Leather jacket ... looks like an A-2 with mouton, need a closer picture of the cuffs. Maybe it's an ANJ-4, but it looks too light.

dujardin

deeb7 said:
dujardin said:
many thanksssssssssss

Cotton jacket ... B-15.

Leather jacket ... looks like an A-2 with mouton, need a closer picture of the cuffs. Maybe it's an ANJ-4, but it looks too light.

a B15, with such a collar going to the end of the epaulet ???? i search in my photo file about this jacket and saw nothing like this. wow, again :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
collecting USAAF is not more a hobby, it's a ''science'' ;)

byeeeeeeee marcel

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
dujardin said:
a B15, with such a collar going to the end of the epaulet ???? i search in my photo file about this jacket and saw nothing like this ....

I think so, Marcel .... the way the front of the jacket is folded out, makes the collar appear wider.