• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lewis Leathers Bronx Jackets

Cliff

Twin track gives you greater flexibility. In cold weather it allows for that extra layer or two and more importantly as I have found out recently as one gets older and possibly develops a, shall I say a more fuller figure, you don't need to buy another jacket, at least not for the summer months ! :lol: :lol:

ButteMT61

TOMG1401 said:
Andrew, seeing you in a bike jacket gives me a whole new perspective on you, after all these years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I saw the pics of the jackets, I thought to myself, it's too bad we won't see Andrew wearing them. :shock:
Way to go!
Gotta say, I love those jackets and that bike is insane. Thanks for posting up.

Cliff

I'm going to John. Seriously though if I ever decided to sell that Irvin I will let you know first.

Cheers Cliff

John Lever

Thanks Cliff.
Gary's new Devon fleece 44 pattern jacket is actually better than the very early Merino's. The skins are almost identical minus the fragility is the 25 year old ones. I have just received mine this week as temperatures went up. It's 17 deg. C here today. I would post some pics. but Photo bucket is a nightmare on a tablet.
Anyway sorry to digress.

Ian C

Hiya Andrew,

I Finally managed to get a Bronx that fits.
When I bought it, it was covered in patches and minus the belt which has since been ordered and fitted via Lewis Leathers. Its a pity it hasn't go the red lining, but that's just being picky.

Has your new one arrived yet?
Ian

IMG_9821.jpg

IMG_9825.jpg

IMG_9822.jpg

IMG_9823.jpg

Roughwear

Nice Score Ian. Yes my brown LL Bronx arrived has arrived and I have been wearing it quite a bit. I'll post some pics shortly.