• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Levi's Original Clothing horsehide jacket

pipvh

I came across this http://www.oki-ni.com/Mens-Jackets/Levi+39s-Vintage-Clothing-Leather-Jacket/invt/lev0604brn jacket the other day in London. Hanging on the rack it looked a bit knackered but proved to be incredibly comfortable and surprisingly stylish, but the price... Not completely sold on the heavy water treatment either, but in practice it's rather cool.

My question: does anybody else make a late 30s style jacket like this one, with the back detailing and button front? Single-breasted and without a belt...

MikeyB-17

That's not an exact match, but is very similar to several of Aero's jackets, especially the Long Halfbelt. Aero used to make Levis leather jackets for them, don't know if they still do. I imagine they would make something like that for you if you asked them.