• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Levi's Blue Blush Leather Jacket

ChuckO

Anybody have pictures or know anything about the Levi's Blue Blush leather jacket? I saw one in a Levis Vintage Clothing pamphlet and it looked pretty damn cool. The one in the Levi's lit was from the 30's.

John Lever

They were made by Aero. I remember a discussion with Ken about how they distressed them using a very stiff wire brush. The sizes run very small. Resale values are very high.

MikeyB-17

I had a Highwayman made of that stuff-it was actually buffalo hide tanned to look like 30's goatskin. The story was that a new cutter cut a whole order for Highwaymen out of the stuff intended for Levis jackets, and they sold them off on the sale page, which is where I got mine. Best smelling jacket I ever had, but for some reason it never really did it for me and I moved it on. That looks quite nice though.

ChuckO

deeb7 said:
ChuckO said:
Anybody have pictures or know anything about the Levi's Blue Blush leather jacket?

Here's a recent eBay sale of a Blue/Black jacket from the same season ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Levi-Vintage-LVC-30 ... 0222135689

These were made by Aero, black on a blue base hide, I assume the Blue Blush is related. They have odd sizing, check the measurements.

That's a cool jacket! A shame they didn't go with the red lining though. Nope, My bad I didn't notice it's the Blue Black not the Blue Blush. Still very cool.

The depth of knowledge on this forum never fails to blow me away!