• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest Patches

CBI

Literally sat down to do a patch job for someone that is WAY late when a friend of ours called to remind me that I had agreed to make some patches for her kids for Christmas ……………… geeezzzz …………. last thing on my mind! I guess she had purchased jackets FOR the holidays so I could not get out of it! I did these very quickly however when I placed them on a jacket of mine just to see how they looked, I was surprised how well they turned out (considering the limited amount of time I had). I will hopefully post some others that are being done very carefully for another project soon. I have posted patch work in the past but its been some time.

Photos shot at night w/o flash so not ideal.

383rd Fighter Squadron – 8th AF (note the purple shading on hands/feet is from poor lighting and not on the patch) about 5’ in diameter
IMG_3983.jpg

307th Fighter Squadron – 15th AF about 5’ in diameter
IMG_3980.jpg

The remaining are shoulder patches of course, about 2 1/2’ in dia.
IMG_3982.jpg

IMG_3987.jpg

IMG_3985.jpg

dujardin

splendid againnnnn,

really enjoy how you are close to the authentic aged look
brilliant

marcel