• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kelso A2

KevG

Before the new website launched I was pretty impressed with the std Kelso A2 and the very reasonable price

Cant see that jacket or the reasonable price anymore
:(
Am I looking in thewrong place?

Marv

Just had a look at the new BK site and looks very good with some great photos shown.....well done Platon.

A

Anonymous

thanks guys,
it was a headache to updatw the site
and there is still loads of work to be done.

I hope you like the music we used.

stevetfire

Great job Platon, I love the zip pull scroll down :lol: :lol: and the music is great..well done to all involved ..I admire your dedication in what are obviously tough times ...cheers to you :)

ButteMT61

The site and jackets look great PLATON. I'm not a fan of music on sites, so I'm glad it has controls to shut it off.
The jackets are looking superb. I would imagine Aero and some others in this price range are going to see some lost sales. I wish you luck. Looking forward to more pics and site updates.

marco77

All yours jackets look so nice Platon !!!!!
I am impatient to see some VLJ members review before ordering !!!!!!!!

Marco

Stef

Very nice website Platon ! Hide color and grain are really well captured on the Rough wear 23380 pics, great job.
I'll be in for an ARCO really soon.

---------------------
Stef

HHjackets

KevG said:
Before the new website launched I was pretty impressed with the std Kelso A2 and the very reasonable price

i was wondering about it too, i remember something about 350 euros or am i mistaking!

KevG

HHjackets said:
KevG said:

i was wondering about it too, i remember something about 350 euros or am i mistaking!

Its not on the website

I was kindly PM'd to let me know its still available at the moment

Just ordered A2 Russet 46"

:)

A

Anonymous

hi Guys,
thanks for the kind words, really give us courage to carry on

ref NOS talon, Kelso makes the M-422 exclusively with NOS Talon for the time being.
The A-2 come with Japanese repros
If you want A-2 with NOS Talon can ask for same and will need to pay extra

Otter

I don't know, I kind of liked it and even in Firefox there is the option to kill it.

A

Anonymous

there is a STOP button in the player
push it if you hate the music