• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jon Huntsman and his A-2

Atticus

Well that settles it. Even if he makes it through the primary, I can't vote for him. I'm a card carrying member of DATUS*.

120108_jon_huntsman_605_ap-1.jpg

* Democrats Against Tunneled Up Sleeves.

AF

Atticus

HackerF15E said:
I wonder if that was an issue item as ambassador...
Something he got as governor of New Hampshire, I think. North Carolina issues its governors a Carhartt Barn jacket and a pair of flip-flops.

4819904.jpg

AF

HackerF15E

Atticus said:
HackerF15E said:
Something he got as governor of New Hampshire, I think. North Carolina issues its governors a Carhartt Barn jacket and a pair of flip-flops.

4819904.jpg

AF

Definitely looks like an AF-issue A-2.

Also looks like he needs to wear it a ton more!!

unclegrumpy

Atticus said:
HackerF15E said:
He was the Governor of Utah.

Atticus

The sunset at the beach picture may be old. His jacket looks like it has a little more character in this photo.

Huntsman-motorcycle.jpg

The good news is that he likes to wear Air Force leather when he rides straddling hard steel tubing and two wheels. The bad news is...this is the tubing and the wheels. I'm sorry guys, there is just something WRONG about this photo.

huntsman-1.jpg

AF

derleicaman

That jacket looks at least 2 sizes too big! Shoulder droop, sleeve tunneling and get a load of that collar! For the folks with problems with the Rough Wear collar, OMG! :eek:

HackerF15E

Rutger said:
Is that shoulder droop current fashion? or is this an extreme example?

I think the shoulder droop is typical with the current sizing of the Avirex/Cockpit jackets, but Huntsman's is definitely one size too large.