• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jerome Urbaniak

ausreenactor

foster said:
In my opinion, you have been more than patient and have waited long enough.

It has been three weeks since I sent Jerome US$100 to assist with shipping the jacket. I have not heard anything aside from a virus/spam that both myself and Victor got a week ago. I was so excited to see the email there, until I opened it. No responses to emails. Will recommence the phone calls. Last email received was the day I sent the money. I am actually pretty pissed off now. Anybody want to earn $250 to drive to Milwaukee and grab a jacket and $100 for me? ...The extra $100 is yours as well if you can get it. :evil:

Couchy

a2jacketpatches

Wow! I really pissed him off. It gets even worse as my East Coast tude starts to erupt, but I'll leave this chump alone now and let him fester.

"One jacket... does not a career make.. but might break. I do this for fun. I already shipped the jacket to the Australian fellow as of end of October 2013. You don't like it find someone else. I don't care. Tire kicker. "

Persimmon

a2jacketpatches said:
Wow! I really pissed him off. It gets even worse as my East Coast tude starts to erupt, but I'll leave this chump alone now and let him fester.

"One jacket... does not a career make.. but might break. I do this for fun. I already shipped the jacket to the Australian fellow as of end of October 2013. You don't like it find someone else. I don't care. Tire kicker. "

Well if he has already shipped it to the "Australian guy" then Couchy will be pleased.
If true !!

If not then thats a serious fib

a2jacketpatches

All I know is that he's a little disturbed right now. I was actually reaching out in a way through the only contact I could find, one artist to another.

Andrew

Well that sparked a quick response. The previous silence gave the impression he was on another planet.

a2jacketpatches

Andrew said:
Well that sparked a quick response. The previous silence gave the impression he was on another planet.

He's around, we were busting each others chops all morning and it was getting pretty hairy. But in the end I'll be giving him a call probably later this evening. This situation is much like I was guessing earlier in this thread if you read back. I'm giving the guy a break now and I'm sure we'll be friends in the near future.

ButteMT61

Dr H said:
Going to miss the subject of this thread :cry:
It's been going here almost as long as I have :?
Glad it's almost resolved now Couchy

Not to worry, JeffM has a good start on Part II.

ausreenactor

ButteMT61 said:
Dr H said:
Going to miss the subject of this thread :cry:
It's been going here almost as long as I have :?
Glad it's almost resolved now Couchy

Not to worry, JeffM has a good start on Part II.

I am not sure how you figure that? I am sure Jeff could select another hide or get a full refund at any stage.
My first preference of hide was not available in the dimensions I provided and I was offered a very impressive
alternative. Crown zipper with Bill Kelso now, awaiting camo HBT from China and we are clear in live. Jackets
go!

And I assume Jeff's emails do not go unanswered. I would agree if Jeff's jacket was made, BK then listed photos
and refused to then ship the already made jacket. A quick call to the credit card company would resolve all issues.
I am just getting fed line after line. And for the sake of no more than 30 minutes of conserted effort to get it
off his hands and me off the case?

I inadvertently put UNITED STATES on the last line of a shipping address, instead of UNITED KINGDOM, on a
$90 M-1951 jacket sold on eBay. I then confirmed with the post office that the item would be redirected at the
USPS receiving office. The seller would have to abide an extra three days of shipping apparently. I refunded
his payment for the jacket AND 100% of the $84 shipping. I was in the wrong and I felt obliged to rectify the
situation. If giving him the jacket for free and shipping it at my expense does not appease him nothing will.

Patience is out, just wish he had not lifted a finger on it now. Not sure how much stuff is on the back. I will be
putting up some pics and offering the remainder of the job to my peers on the forum. Will pay handsomely for
timely completion! ;) Three to four years is fine... :lol:

Dr H

ausreenactor said:
I will be putting up some pics and offering the remainder of the job to my peers on the forum. Will pay handsomely for

That's good Couchy, it's going to take me that much time to learn how to paint it...

ausreenactor

Dr H said:
ausreenactor said:
I will be putting up some pics and offering the remainder of the job to my peers on the forum. Will pay handsomely for

That's good Couchy, it's going to take me that much time to learn how to paint it...

Right now you are the sole candidate for the job, so get cracking on the portfolio!

Couchy

Andrew

Trev, are you expecting it to be incomplete? I could be way off but I reckon it will be beautifully finished. At least i'd hope so and who knows what Ian's likely to produce.

a2jacketpatches

Lots of good painters out there capable of very high quality work and the modern acrylic paints make durability and wear-ability easy to accomplish. So you might try someone who just paints, not necessarily just A2's. There's a few in this particular field but very hard to make a living at it.

Here's a couple of my favorites, the work is high quality and a reasonably fast turnaround. They may be a little pricey, but the quality is good.

http://www.peters-group.com/jacket_art_gallery.htm

http://www.victorygirl.com/galleries/pa ... t-gallery/