• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jerome Air Comfort - Third Anniversary

ausreenactor

Gents..

Three years since I posted of my ELC Air Comfort for the artwork with Jerome. Sadly, his active email address used successfully by others does not attract any replies. I understand the issues he was facing in the past, and was more tolerant than many. Just wanted to verify if the others in the backlog had any success. About time to get Milwaulkee's finest in on things.

Couchy

A

Anonymous

Great jacket, I don't care what is going on in my life short of my demise, I would return someones property. We have all experienced a rough run of things, some more than others, no excuses after this long.

ausreenactor

Gents..

Have confirmed the email address is the one everyone else has been using to get work done as recently as late last year. Not sure if he has lost it, the art did not take and the jacket is not as flash as it used to be. A couple more possible manners in way to get in touch. Had the phone number, but PM box has lost that. If anyone has the phone number that would be great. Otherwise engaging the Police, US based 101st friend network and maybe a US based legal firm. Pissed now...Was fine up until I realised the emails ARE getting through and have been for years.

If someone could pass onto Jerome..the legal route will be a demand GBP500 or US$813.40 as of today PLUS costs..

Couchy

Andrew

bseal said:
Happy Anniversary!
Quality post.

I've had good experience in the past with him as you have too Trev, but this is wierd. Hopefully he has a good reason but after this long and no comms it's as good as appropriated.

ausreenactor

Contact!!

I'm back on track, my ch'i is fully restored. Phoned Jerome this morning (early evening Milwaukee time) and spoke about the jacket, kids, cars, Afghanistan and thrift store bargains. While it has been a wait, I expressed my concern was only with the lack of comms. I think at some point we have all avoided, or put off, that phone call/meeting/senate enquiry that we are dreading. The fact I was so patient appears to have added to it. Jerome is not really doing jacket work right now. His time is devoted to keeping his family smiling. And I think we can all concur that is our first and foremost responsibility. After jackets that is... So all good at this stage. I think you will shit your britches when you see the final product. Half done so far. Revised the pin-up/squadron patch lay out a bit for aesthetics. Thanks to all who provided PM support..

Couchy

Vcruiser

ausreenactor said:
Contact!!

I'm back on track, my ch'i is fully restored. Phoned Jerome this morning (early evening Milwaukee time) and spoke about the jacket, kids, cars, Afghanistan and thrift store bargains. While it has been a wait, I expressed my concern was only with the lack of comms. I think at some point we have all avoided, or put off, that phone call/meeting/senate enquiry that we are dreading. The fact I was so patient appears to have added to it. Jerome is not really doing jacket work right now. His time is devoted to keeping his family smiling. And I think we can all concur that is our first and foremost responsibility. After jackets that is... So all good at this stage. I think you will sh*t your britches when you see the final product. Half done so far. Revised the pin-up/squadron patch lay out a bit for aesthetics. Thanks to all who provided PM support..

Couchy

Good deal..! Glad Jerome is OK. Good guy.
Van

sparidon

Couchy,
Have you heard anything from Jerome recently? I sent him a jacket in April and he has not responded to any emails since his initial, yes I'll paint the jacket email. I looked his number up on whitepages and called him just now to no avail.

ausreenactor

sparidon said:
Couchy,
Have you heard anything from Jerome recently? I sent him a jacket in April and he has not responded to any emails since his initial, yes I'll paint the jacket email. I looked his number up on whitepages and called him just now to no avail.

I phoned Jerome and spoke for some time the day of the last post in this thread. I have not heard back from him since. I trust the jacket is still there, in some stage of completion. I had completely forgotten about it again, after a month in the 'J' on Talisman Sabre 11. Might try the number again soon.. Good luck..

Couchy