• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jeff M's Bill Kelso Victory Horsehide A-2

bseal

As the website says, it beats everything else.

Well Jeff, you were promised your jacket by September. Other people have considerately held off on reviewing their new seal Victory horsehide A-2s until you got yours.

It's been six months or more, so you must have it now. Right?

So what do you think, does it beat everything else?

Jeff M

No joy there yet. I understand there is another delay in BK's receiving their shipment of "VH" hide.
On the other hand, will be receiving my new GW Monarch later today to console me...if the USPS is still operating !

A

Anonymous

Nobody has received a jacket, not only Jeff.
The tannery said today that they will ship some hides in about a month. I guess it will be the seals.
The dk seal will come a bit later. There is no plan for russet.

ButteMT61

Jeff M said:
No joy there yet. I understand there is another delay in BK's receiving their shipment of "VH" hide.
On the other hand, will be receiving my new GW Monarch later today to console me...if the USPS is still operating !

They are, and please post pics Jeff!

Jeff M

ButteMT61 said:
Jeff M said:

They are, and please post pics Jeff!

Done.