• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jbmilart sale

a2jacketpatches

A little plug for Jim. He knocked down his prices quite a bit. In my opinion, the quality and time involved commands more than he's asking. These are done with brushes, each color is a mix, and the shading with highlights are top notch. And now that he's aging them, they are even that much better. Premium painted patches for premium jackets.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/jbmilartleather ... ksid=p3686

jbmilart

Hey fellas... The sale I have on all my stuff on eBay... is now over... but... if you guys here on the forum, see anything you've been wondering about and might want... and it's still available on eBay... give me a pm on what you're looking at... and if we can come to terms, I'll gladly take that item off eBay for you. You'll also noticed that I added a "best offer" to my eBay stuff... (except for the Chinese name tags)... so give me a pm and let's talk about it... and I still offer free shipping within the U.S. and will split the difference on all International shipping.

Jim