• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Italian Horsehide Now Available!!

DiamondDave

Gents,

This is a quick posting to test interest in some new leather. I have finally sourced some excellent Horsehides... I have enough for two jackets at the moment. More is on the way from Italy, but will be here in a couple of months....The leather in question is the Vicenza HH from Italy, and is a Dark Seal (Perfect for Aero 18775 or 21996's) both of course with the berry knits... this stuff is just too gorgeous, and is perfect in every way, being grainy and the proper weight!

Hit me up, and tell me what you want made from this great stuff! First come, first served.

We will be calling this the "VictoLiberSupercalifragilisticexpealidocious", even though the sound of it, is something quite atrocious. Ok not really, but its funny anyway!

10403262_10205251004728163_6787996199975537897_n.jpg

Skyhawk

Really nice looking hide. It's got that classic horse veiny type grain and looks soft. Rich dark color. Excellent!

pawine

Congrats on getting your hands on it... I have a Vincenza jacket in russet and it's really a gorgeous hide, just the right weight and with stunning grain. Two people are going to get very beautiful jackets.

foster

You sure it's not Unicorn hide?
Or Pegasus?
Or the rare combination of both Unicorn and Pegasus?

bseal

What's wrong with plain old Naugahyde or Pleather?

Congrats on your constant improvement! Cheers.