• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Bill Kelso Leathers' website down?

B-Man2

Question????;

Is the BK website down or are they going to a US based representative as Aero USA once did?
I noticed that a Chicago email address is listed in it's place.

Bill Kelso
[email protected]

Vcruiser

Looks like the BK web page is no more....
Platon said that he lived and worked in Chicago.
Perhaps he handles all BK email now. Then they have their Facebook page.

pawine

He had noted months ago that they were about to go live with a new website, so perhaps that is finally happening?

ausreenactor

Silver Surfer said:
i was told by platon that the site is down for maintenance, and will be upgraded when it is back up. time frame? dunno

The Elves have taken over for Christmas...

Nickb123

I think the BKChicago email address has always been used, if my memory is correct. At least since I ordered from them a few years ago.

ausreenactor

It's Christmas? They stand down. Might have been a Facebook post to that effect. Platon can't give you the low down if he can't post. I would say all the customers were briefed. They did post all the orders going out for delivery by Christmas?

Give it til the first week of Jan. I wouldn't panic...

RayR

I was also told (via FB message) that the site was down and being replaced with a new version. I hope it's more user friendly. FYI, BK is also not taking repairs/renovation work till sometime after the first of the year.

ausreenactor

RayR said:
I was also told (via FB message) that the site was down and being replaced with a new version. I hope it's more user friendly. FYI, BK is also not taking repairs/renovation work till sometime after the first of the year.

Getting busy....

ButteMT61

Gotta dump that music. Nothing worse than penguin a webpage and having music blaring...
Closed it out. Will try later when I am more able to hit the mute key without being cranky.