• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Introducing Trojan MC Night Rider Variation by Lost Worlds.

About a year ago when I received my LW goatskin Suburban I also received an stunning jewel that I wait until now to introduce it to the Forum.
It's my Night Rider Variation version of the legendary Trojan MC jacket by Lost Worlds
Here are the details:
- 1940s/50s Trojan MC Night Rider Variation in 3.5 OZ Navy Blue and Russet Horsehide.
- Size 40 with 24.5 inches sleeves, 25. inches body length.
-Standard zipper sleeves ( Scovill old brass #5)with Russet snap button cuffs.
-D Pocket and pocket facing in Russet, as well as the back center panel.
Leather lined outside pockets ( Scovill old brass #5 zippers), one standard inside pocket, moleskin lined with matching Navy Blue HH facing.
-Jacket lined in Royal Blue heavy satin nylon.
-Genuine Lost World, and Trojan labels.
-3 inches double leather on bottom hem.
-Detachable genuine antique rust brown lamb shearling mouton collar, over Navy Blue HH.
-Antique brass NOS Talon #9 zipper.
-OD dark blue thread for all seams.
Beltless.
The jacket fit, workmanship, materials and attention to detail is simple outstanding.
An absolute instant classic.

TrojanTwo-Tone-4.jpg

TrojanTwo-Tone-2.jpg

PICT0046.jpg

PICT0048.jpg

CrankToss20112731.jpg

CrankToss2011258.jpg

CrankToss2011051.jpg

Falcon_52

Re: Introducing Trojan MC Night Rider Variation by Lost Worl

What a beautiful jacket...a really unique take on the two-tone Trojan. I think it looks great. It looks really streamlined without the belt loops on the jacket waist and looks even better in action on the Triumph.

I've always been curious about Lost Worlds Trojan jacket, it's nice to see it being worn. I already miss my motorcycle (just put it to bed for the winter. :(). Thanks for posting the pictures.

Wear it in good health!

Noel

RCSignals

Nice. Interesting variations on the classic Trojan jacket. Lost Worlds work is near perfection.

Falcon_52 said:
What a beautiful jacket...a really unique take on the two-tone Trojan. I think it looks great. It looks really streamlined without the belt loops on the jacket waist and looks even better in action on the Triumph.

I've always been curious about Lost Worlds Trojan jacket, it's nice to see it being worn. I already miss my motorcycle (just put it to bed for the winter. :(). Thanks for posting the pictures.

Wear it in good health!

Noel

Thanks for the compliments Noel!
I agree with your statement, that's what I envisioned when I changed the specs., and it come up incredible nice!.
Thanks again Sir!

RCSignals said:
Nice. Interesting variations on the classic Trojan jacket. Lost Worlds work is near perfection.

It seems that I nailed!
A terrific jacket!

A

Anonymous

Nice bike, had a 1968 Bonneville. Would shake the heck out of you at a stop, but a quick bike, and fun to ride.

RCSignals

the Canadian Army used Triumphs as Despatch Rider bikes. I'd love to have one of them.

chitchat said:
Nice bike, had a 1968 Bonneville. Would shake the heck out of you at a stop, but a quick bike, and fun to ride.

Probably no more than mine :mrgreen:

Falcon_52

I forgot to ask - do the collar snaps bother you when the collar isn't attached? What I mean is do the bare protuding "male" snaps around the neck cause any discomfort? It's something I've always wondered - I've never had a jacket with a removable collar.

Thanks,

Noel

m444uk

I used to have one of these jackets. Bought second hand I didn't really got on with the OE white bits so sprayed it black with leather paint.
Unfortunately I managed to wreck it when I crashed my bike.

t2a.jpg

t10a.jpg

t9.jpg

t8.jpg

t7.jpg

t6.jpg

t5.jpg

t4.jpg

t3.jpg

t1.jpg

m444uk

Original Trojans seem vanishingly rare, especially in my size 44-46.

Saw this small one on ebay some time back.

3e_1.jpg

6b_1.jpg

b6_1.jpg

Falcon_52 said:
I forgot to ask - do the collar snaps bother you when the collar isn't attached? What I mean is do the bare protuding "male" snaps around the neck cause any discomfort? It's something I've always wondered - I've never had a jacket with a removable collar.

Thanks,

Noel

Hello Noel;
Sorry, I just noticed your post!
The collar snaps does not bother me at all when I use the jacket with no mouton collar.
I have a J23 from Lost Worlds wit a mouton collar too and it's the same, no bothering at all with collar not attached.
Hope this help.