• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting Civi Jacket with Many Details

CBI

I picked this up on eBay about a month/6 weeks ago. Actually pretty nice, my one civi jacket. Lots of interesting features, velvet lining, built in leather vest with wooden button covers, etc:

The Brand is New Mode, :

CBI

I agree, I was surprised that the fit was NOT bulky with the vest.......thanks!

John Lever

I like it. It is hard to tell if the patina is real or accelerated though. Some details look German others American similar to some Levi jackets.
Is it goat or buffalo ?

CBI

the label says HH. I think the ageing is legit, I didn't do anything to it in re artificial wear. I did have some of the lining fixed and - YIKES - had an M422 style med-brown fur collar added to it....looks pretty cool!!!! . I will take some pics.

jack aranda

That is a nice-looking jacket, CBI. Great fit, too. Nice score. Thanks for the pics. I've not seen one like it, with a built-in vest. A nice touch.

CBI

thanks all - the original post is about a year old.

I have had some PM's about the jacket as well. Kind of a sleeper I guess...........