• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Insurrection Leather

siddhartha

Administrator
Hi guys,

Just wondering if any of you are aware of Insurrection Leather here in the USA?

They have a monthly allotment of leather jackets from Aero, so if you are interested in Aero, it can be a way to sidestep the longer wait times in ordering from Aero directly. They have some exclusive styles, and also deal with most of the other major jacket makers out there. Worth a look.

Full disclosure-I have an Aero J106 on order with them, and am awaiting its delivery. They supply specific alterations to Aero to make an "Insurrection/Aero J106" which is (from my understanding) a slimmed-down version of the standard J106, with longer length in the body and arms. Also a few other details that are different. They sent me a fit jacket to try on, and with that info, and some one-on-one discussion, have one ordered in FQHH for me.

They are a sponsor (or affiliate?) over on The Fedora Lounge, so that's a way to contact them, or you can do so directly.

Just wanted that info out there for those interested in Aero (they can get any style) here in the USA

Best,

Chris

siddhartha

Administrator
Yes-my understanding too is that they don't sell outside the USA. Likely due to their agreement with Aero-who sells everywhere else, including USA.

A bit of a shame, I think-what if you live in the UK, and want one of their "modified" jackets? I doubt you'd be able to contact them for their specs, and order directly from Aero...

Their customer service has been excellent. They sent me a fit jacket, which appeared to fit like a glove, so I'm hoping the final product for me will too. I hope the FQHH is like the Aero KOTR I sold, as that leather is fantastic