• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indy horse

ButteMT61

PLATON said:
At Bill Kelso's they made this Raiders jacket out of a new great italian horsehide they call premium horse.

http://www.billkelsomfg.com/3d/relichunter/

I had a chance to try it on and was amazed. Nothing like the lightweight lambskin, this is a very tough badass jacket.

I'd recommend moving to HTML 5. Flash cuts out lots of website visits due to mobile devices. Just a helpful suggestion. I look forward to seeing this on my other device :)

What design do you have for civi type jackets?

A

Anonymous

BK site works well on iPhones and iPads.
Try it and let me know.

No civi jackets at the moment, but we 're considering a repro of the Stormers jacket if you are familiar with the design.

siddhartha

Administrator
PLATON said:
BK site works well on iPhones and iPads.
Try it and let me know.

No civi jackets at the moment, but we 're considering a repro of the Stormers jacket if you are familiar with the design.

I can't get the Flash stuff to work on my iPad, but works fine on my Mac...

A

Anonymous

Should work on iPad as I have seen it.

Maybe the direct link doesn't work, but if you go to the website in the "OUR JACKETS" section and then under CIVILIAN DEFENSE select "Relic Hunter" and then click on the 360 deg. button, should be able to see it.