• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'am coming out of the closet!!!!

Clark J

I was cleaning the house today and as I went to clean the floor in the closet I was a little embarrassed that I have so many jackets.So lets see your closets!!!!!!
002.jpg

Atticus

I almost hate to admit this, but since this photo I've added two N-3bs and I have an A-1 on the way.

wisconsin.jpg

AF

rich

Atticus said:
I almost hate to admit this, but since this photo I've added two N-3bs and I have an A-1 on the way.

wisconsin.jpg

AF

That's a squadron locker-room! Surely! Great collection - ll it'll take now is for Andrew Roughwear to post his, then I'll
really need a lie down! :D

dujardin

hello,

no closet at this time, i use plastic bag, flat on the ground, with tons of naphtaline

PICT0024-2.jpg

PICT0025-1.jpg

but i prefer to display on manniquins like this

PICT0026-1.jpg

byeeeeeeeee marcel

Hawkeye

I should show these collections to my girlfriend, she already thinks i have too many, and I only have an Irvin, an A-2 and a G-1 in the mail.

interbak

My thoughts exactly, Hawkeye!! We're converting the spare bedroom into a walk in closet/dressing room. My wife justification is that I need more room all my leather, the count is only about a dozen!

Brian

John Lever

Marcel, great bags you have there. I tried the ones from Ikea, but they split too easily. Where did you get those from ?

Hawkeye

All great looking collections, but I gotta say I like Johns the best. All that sheepskin piled on top of one another...makes me drool. Reminds me of old photos of RAF depots with piles and piles of Irvins stacked on top of eachother.

John Lever

Hawkeye said:
All great looking collections, but I gotta say I like Johns the best. All that sheepskin piled on top of one another...makes me drool. Reminds me of old photos of RAF depots with piles and piles of Irvins stacked on top of eachother.

Wow ! Thanks for the compliment [ I think ]
That's my new Ikea wardrobe with the extra shelf I added. Previously they were all bagged up in paper sacks from Eastman, and stored away in an eaves space. When I brought them out and began to stack them up, my wife said
' I never knew you had so many ....'
The problem though is that I don't quite have enough space, even after two of my B2's have flown home to the USA. I have a B1 and perhaps another B3 from NZ.on the way. God knows where I'll hide those.
Maybe another trip to Ikea ...

A

Anonymous

Whats up with the "V.C." flag?
Atticus said:

wisconsin.jpg

AF

Atticus

wing nut said:
Whats up with the "V.C." flag?

Dang it, Wing, ya caught me! I was hoping nobody would notice. Actually, Jane Fonda left it at my house the last time she was over for a Weather Underground meeting.

AF

dujardin

John Lever said:
Marcel, great bags you have there. I tried the ones from Ikea, but they split too easily. Where did you get those from ?

hello John,

i have 2 kind of bag.
some come from ikea and the other one from Carrefour.

byeeeeeeeee marcel

taikonaut

dujardin said:
John Lever said:

hello John,

i have 2 kind of bag.
some come from ikea and the other one from Carrefour.

byeeeeeeeee marcel

Carrefour a French supermarket chain.

Andrew

This is my mess- my Wife hates it so I had to employ a couple of guys to manage it all for me....

D_015115-Copy.jpg