• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I think it's genetic....

delta102uk

My 6 year old son is already showing signs of the "sickness"....this is how he came down to breakfast this morning!....must be in the DNA.... :)

Picture1723-1.jpg

Sean K

dujardin

too cute...

yes, i confirm... he's got the virus.
don't be affraid, he need no therapy. just let him start collecting :lol:

great photo
thanks

marcel

Roughwear

It's wonderful when it runs on the family like this. My youngest son loved flight jackets when he was 10, but now at 15 he has matured and can't stand them at all. :shock:

Silver Dollar

The sickness strikes victims of all ages. There is no a cure. It may go into remission for a few years but when it comes back, it comes back with a vengeance.

nogbat

thats right,, it does i went months and everything was fine then suddenly bang elc brought out a new rw and the next thing i new i was back .... i have to except ime viral again..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

delta102uk

....I still remember clearley how my own "jacket habit" began..I walked into a vintage store in Newcastle called "Frisco" in 1979 age 16 saw a rack full of surplus MA-1's and M-65's...I was hooked!!...sold my MA-1 to a freind in 1986 and thought I'd kicked the habit, but years later the temptation became too much...bought some more nylon then an Aero... :)

Sean K