• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to you prefer to fit your caps?

Griffon_301

Good evening!

Just a quick question concerning the fit of your caps - how do you prefer it?
I have bought some nice Papa Nui caps recently and was lucky to be able to try different sizes courtesy of Fardin of Whitefeather Mfg.
I am unsure though, if my latest purchase is fitting properly as it seems to be just a tad bit too large while the medium size felt that wee tiny bit too small;
now for my question - do you prefer your caps to rather sit on the top of your heads, leaving some space to the ears or do you like them to cover the whole head down to the edge of the ears (sorry for that rather funny sounding sentence, I could not find better words :D )
up till now, I have preferred my caps to sit a bit more loose in order to be able to wear sunglasses easily, but seeing some pictures of WW2 USN pilots wearing their caps, they seem to have preferred the smaller sized ones so I am toying with the idea of exchanging the larger cap for the medium sized one...

thanks in advance for your answers and inputs
cheers
phil