• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to date an MA-1

a2 fng

Sorry if this is a dumb question but any ideas please what date this jacket is?

Thanks

DSCF0011-30.jpg

dadgad

The MA-1 covered in the picture is from a private issue made by Concord Industries Inc. around late '70s.
They had Scovill or Ideal zippers and lightweight polyester interlining, definitely not a military contract.

a2 fng

dadgad said:
The MA-1 covered in the picture is from a private issue made by Concord Industries Inc. around late '70s.
They had Scovill or Ideal zippers and lightweight polyester interlining, definitely not a military contract.

BOLLOX :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Not what i had hoped to hear but thanks for the info.

Would this type of jacket be used by the USAF but i guess the answer would be no as why would you bother buying a jacket yourself?

Many Thanks

rich

a2 fng said:
dadgad said:

BOLLOX :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Not what i had hoped to hear but thanks for the info.

Would this type of jacket be used by the USAF but i guess the answer would be no as why would you bother buying a jacket yourself?

Many Thanks

Any good for you? (not mine BTW)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/mens-vintage-MA1- ... 500wt_1156