• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How ELC labeled their "Long" jacket

ausreenactor

What is the issue? Did the wrong size get delivered? Did a pounce on re-issue result in a
'long' jacket?

If the wrong size arrived Gary will surely look after you. I assume you can't exchange it
as it is now on eBay?

I wonder if Gary applies the 'sell on eBay, no refund offered' arrangement you gave me
with the B-10 with the stitch marks and fading?

Couchy..

HHjackets

as for as i remember, when you see the L on the label inside the pocket, the jacket has had extra inch(es) added to sleeve, back or both so it's a Long. the size label on the main label will just say 46 though and not 46L.

ausreenactor

tcwu said:
I offered you refund and you turn it down!
The B-10 you got I never have a chance to look outside my apt so really can not see the mark!
You are the one want to keep it! :oops:

My question just easy how ELC labels their jacket.
Obviously you don't know either!
The other guys did know my question and answer me!

If you want to change your mind that fast no one can help you!

Also let me refresh your memory!
It's not e-bay deal!
You bought it from here and said what so ever your wife is not happy bob bob bob...
I did offer you a full refund and you are the one who wants to keep it!

Not the case at all. I sent a PM and got little response til I put the pics on the forum. In
the interim I listed it on eBay to offload a less than perfect jacket. Having paid a decent
price I was a little upset. You offered the refund after I listed it on eBay and went public
here. Then you revised your thinking, as it was on eBay. I took a dive. Can tell you exactly
how much if you like? I paid AU$501.71(US$425) on 15 Jul 2007. Old forum and I cant find
the .doc as the computer died just after. No record of the sale on Paypal, as I only received
four payments in 18 months. It was all buying then, thanks to tax free pay, and that reminded
me it sold to an Aussie eBayer for around US$285? I assure you, my recollections are very
much on track. They are refreshed whenever I see you selling. ;)

Did you want to see the pics that you put on the forum, with the jacket folded in over the
stitch lines? And mine in decent light that showed a large square centre of the back?

My memory needs no refreshment. I have not bought from you since.... I was contemplating
a Paypal claim at the time but I had a bid on the auction. And EVERYBODY knows how I don't
do the dirty WRT eBay!

It never even rated a mention with the wife? You must be referring to your unhappy wife? :roll:
Shall try and find it...might be on the early pages...(no joy...not back to Jul 07)

Couchy

ausreenactor

tcwu said:
You need to check with your doctor... :lol:
I have my US co-worker to read your PM message...
He also had tough time to understand it!
There is a thread about it! I don't think it's here any more.

I offered you the full refund and you are the one who wanted it and kept it!
I may even offer you the return shipping! ( I am not 100% sure)

I would have taken the refund if you had not withdrawn the offer, it was a
better option than losing $200.

Should have got your US co-worker to order your jackets! :?