• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do ELC A-2s fit?

Good morning all,
Just wanted to see how ELC house A-2s tend to fit, versus other ELC jackets, and versus other manufacturer's A-2? I have a Lost Worlds Dubow contract A-2 in 42 and it fits quite well (although very heavy). My other ELC jackets (B-3, B-6, B-10) are all 44 Long and fit well. Do ELC A-2s run smaller compared to Lost Worlds? Anyone have both for comparison? Rob from ELC recommended I stick with a 44Long, and I am sure he knows best, but just wanted to see if anyone has a LW and an ELC and can give me a first-hand comparison, since it'll be a non-refundable due to being a Long? Thanks!

Pete17

I haven't bought any of the house jackets but I've owned a few of the maker jackets - all in custom extra long sizing.
I've never had an issue. Take the time to get the correct measurements and you should be OK.
Be sure to read the descriptions and ask questions of Gary and Rob etc about the style you want to get. Communication is key.
Each jacket style has its own little quirks.