• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

History or no history

a2jacketpatches

I've been out there at the sales and advertising for about 15 years now and have found everything from the A2 Flight jacket to pistols and rifles. 9 times out of ten there is no history and only 1% of any history is believable. I found a Navy Mk2 knife at the swap meet over the weekend that was missing over an inch from the blade, it was rounded and sharpened. Seller told me the WW2 vet was shot down over enemy lines and this was the result of him crawling back while sticking the earth searching for land mines.

There's a lot of these stories out there, especially on Ebay. I could write a book called Funniest BS stories of WW2. But the bottom line I've found from experience is that no history is better than most history, and this one takes the cake.

Rutger

a2jacketpatches said:
There's a lot of these stories out there, especially on Ebay. I could write a book called Funniest BS stories of WW2.

By all means, entertain us !!!! I love it when people talk blatant BS.