• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey Matt / 459th FS on the way!

Skip

Sean,

cheers mate, is it coming to me or going to Dave?

I Know your work is top class mate, but you just keep raisin' the bar :!: :roll: :D . I was really wondering what the 459th patch was going to look like, but I need not have worried, It looks pure vintage/classic The way I wanted it. And as for the chit, think it speaks for itself!

a2jacketpatches

On the way to Dave, thanks for the kind words, it was a design recently found as I was not happy with the original. This was just a sketch that I'm guessing was done by a squadron member or something, no color to it so I just used as a model and combined with a known example.

Skip

a2jacketpatches said:
On the way to Dave, thanks for the kind words, it was a design recently found as I was not happy with the original. This was just a sketch that I'm guessing was done by a squadron member or something, no color to it so I just used as a model and combined with a known example.

Think I saw the same sketch way back when I was researching the net on it, it was the one I was hoping you were going to use. Post pics when I get the jacket