• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help! Need Specific Patches

Dr. Roberts

Thanks Brian....I am familiar with the site you referenced. Last I checked, he does not posess originals of what I want even in his own collection, which leads me to believe that what I am looking for may not be easily attainable.

TankBuster

Try flyingtigerantiques.com
He has lots of original squadron patches that passes through his site. He is not cheap, but more than likely your best bet.

SuinBruin

Hamsterbear said:
SuinBruin said:
Small world, I'm just down the road from you in Danville.

I think I bought an Aero Real Deal from you a few years ago. Mebbe I remembered it wrong?
-Brian
Nope, it wasn't me. I've never owned an Aero (I do have one on order now, but it's a cafe racer, not an A-2).

There do seem to be enough of us in the Bay Area to put together a jacket meet, tho....

matt

greyhound52

Yep you got me and Steve (bseal) both are in the bay area. Hey what about Roberto could he make the patches you want? He does outstanding work and ages them so they look like the real deal.

Dr. Roberts

Thanks Jeff. That site is a nice resource to have but his inventory is limited. SuinBruin...it is undeed a small world. Can't yet do a jacket meet since I am currently sans a jacket. I am in communication with Roberto however.

Tim P

I can do it for you if you want them painted on leather.... Ask WOP54 for his comments about my work or check the thread on 'little patches'
Tim

Andrew

greyhound52 said:
Yep you got me and Steve (bseal) both are in the bay area.
...and to make sure that it goes off with a bang don't forget to invite the famous Oakland former member!

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Andrew said:
...and to make sure that it goes off with a bang don't forget to invite the famous Oakland former member!

... I had to think for a moment.

He's actually still a member, and because he always hid his online status, it's impossible to tell if he still visits. He might be fossicking around right now. ;)

In total there are 5 users online :: 3 registered, 1 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)

Andrew

deeb7 said:
Andrew said:

... I had to think for a moment.

He's actually still a member, and because he always hid his online status, it's impossible to tell if he still visits. He might be fossicking around right now. ;)

In total there are 5 users online :: 3 registered, 1 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)

oh cool, common back then Jeffy, surely the eyes are ok by now!