• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help a guy out if you don’t mind

ElHandymanoli01

Hello everybody ! I’m new too all this , but recently been getting into it more specifically about a-2 jackets and noseart . Any who my question is does anybody know of nose art painters you’s can recommend in the USA and if possible in the Midwest states ?? Thanks in advance

& also or if you’s know of anyone selling any jackets already with the art on it in the Midwest or USA in general ( but if you are selling and from Europe I wouldn’t mind seeing and if it’s in the budget ):) gracias ! I’d be willing to buy one already made size I guess between xs-s

Oh before I forget is this the right section to ask this or there A specific one for this type of question???

Last edited:

ties70

Welcome to VLJ!

There is a special thread for Jacket art here:

You will find a lot of talent here at VLJ, with at least @EMBLEMHUNTER, @Tattoo A2 , @cheaterome and @Yardstick being based in the US.

Besides that, we have some artist in Europe:

@VeraVoulik
@Yogie
@Miro

...and I have painted a jacket or two, as well: https://www.facebook.com/ties.patchart.3/

Ties

Last edited:

ElHandymanoli01

Welcome to VLJ!

You will find a lot of talent here at VLJ, with at least @EMBLEMHUNTER, @Tattoo A2 , @cheaterome and @Yardstick being based in the US.

@VeraVoulik
@Yogie
@Miro

...and I have painted a jacket or two, as well: https://www.facebook.com/ties.patchart.3/

Ties
Thank you very much! I’ll jump over there and ask in a bit & if I wanted to buy a jacket with noseart what section would you recommend?? Doesn’t matter if they are in USA or parts of Europe :)

& ah yes anneke! I found her on fb yesterday great talent , and figuring out quote with her actually but thanks as well much help & thanks for the welcome I’m new to all this sorry for all the questions

& it didn’t let me open your link :( but I would have liked to see them

Thomas Koehle

Hello everybody ! I’m new too all this , but recently been getting into it more specifically about a-2 jackets and noseart . Any who my question is does anybody know of nose art painters you’s can recommend in the USA and if possible in the Midwest states ?? Thanks in advance

& also or if you’s know of anyone selling any jackets already with the art on it in the Midwest or USA in general ( but if you are selling and from Europe I wouldn’t mind seeing and if it’s in the budget ):) gracias ! I’d be willing to buy one already made size I guess between xs-s

Oh before I forget is this the right section to ask this or there A specific one for this type of question???

Welcome to the forum!

@ties70 the dude who answered your post in the first place is actually also a very talented artist in personalisation of leather jackets. He did a few jackets for me and i was always pretty satisfied in terms of art, craftmanship and communication during a project.

Highly recommended and honourable member of this forum.

BwcI2R5.jpg

ge2BPPE.jpg

Last edited:

ties70

Thank you very much! I’ll jump over there and ask in a bit & if I wanted to buy a jacket with noseart what section would you recommend?? Doesn’t matter if they are in USA or parts of Europe :)

& ah yes anneke! I found her on fb yesterday great talent , and figuring out quote with her actually but thanks as well much help & thanks for the welcome I’m new to all this sorry for all the questions

& it didn’t let me open your link :( but I would have liked to see them

No problem, here we go:

JonnyCrow

No problem, here we go:

Nice work Ties, by the way my wife requested to look at your page on Instagram, I don't have it, she's called Marta :)

ElHandymanoli01

Welcome to VLJ!

@VeraVoulik
@Yogie
@Miro

Ties
It didn’t let me see
Welcome to the forum!

@ties70 the dude who answered your post in the first place is actually also a very talented artist in personalisation of leather jackets. He did a few jackets for me and i was always pretty satisfied in terms of art, craftmanship and communication during a project.

Highly recommended and honourable member of this forum.

BwcI2R5.jpg

ge2BPPE.jpg
wow ! That is an amazing job & I’ll ask as well :) thanks

ElHandymanoli01

No problem, here we go:

Wow! You do an amazing job :eek: you do Custom orders still or not really??

& also I saw in one of the replies here so you post your work on fb , would you mind if I ask to check more of your work :)?

Jeff1966

Hi,
I like to recommend Dan McQuality it easy to find his site McQuality Nose art. Yes that's his real name. He has a lot of art on his site you can check out. There are lots of other artists but Dan did a jacket for me and it looks beautiful.

ElHandymanoli01

Hi,
I like to recommend Dan McQuality it easy to find his site McQuality Nose art. Yes that's his real name. He has a lot of art on his site you can check out. There are lots of other artists but Dan did a jacket for me and it looks beautiful.
Oh yeah ! I’ve heard of him well by recommendation, but thanks anyway appreciate it