• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello, I need help with treatment of my jacket

agazza

I think it's nubuck, but what treatment does it need to keep the crackling pattern?
9a9e068fd0d8d4acafdb3b2b7dd9609b.jpg
d30d1a242d498db5cd451e875a14de10.jpg

Skickat från min ONEPLUS A3003 via Tapatalk

B-Man2

Hi Agazza

Welcome to the forum. In my opinion you should just leave it alone.
It will age naturally and the crackling should remain in the leather, except for heavy wear spots.

Roughwear

Yes, welcome to VLJ and as Steve says please tell us a little about yourself as an introduction in the bio section.

agazza

Hi Agazza

Welcome to the forum. In my opinion you should just leave it alone.
It will age naturally and the crackling should remain in the leather, except for heavy wear spots.
Thanks, the odd part is that the crackling is fading and the jacket is getting smooth al over. The lady who made it recommended a can of something. A spray she had with a cheap label. But I can't remember what it was and nothing else is giving me the same results.

It happened before but now I do not have a can left. And I moved away from where she lived

agazza

Welcome to VLJ.
By way of an introduction, why not post a bit about yourself here.
http://www.vintageleatherjackets.org/forums/member-bios.21/
Yes, welcome to VLJ and as Steve says please tell us a little about yourself as an introduction in the bio section.
It seems like I can't from the phone, I'm just getting errors. But I'm a 28 year old father living in the northern part of Sweden and I've got a bunch of jackets from my father wich is in great shape