• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Warriors

shedonwanna

Just finished these and mailed. Some are all painted and the remaing have natural leather background. Wish I could hand them out in person.

EMBLEMHUNTER

Awesome work duuuude!!!!!!!!!! I just finished up 11 patches for the Colorado 120th Fighter Squadron, I'll post them when I et the roll of film finished , another 11 or so on order after this batch !

shedonwanna

EMBLEMHUNTER said:
Awesome work duuuude!!!!!!!!!! I just finished up 11 patches for the Colorado 120th Fighter Squadron, I'll post them when I et the roll of film finished , another 11 or so on order after this batch !

Thanks. I thought someone had talked you into a digital camera. I still have a 35mm but mostly use a digital for everyday use.

EMBLEMHUNTER

No I'm still photographing "Old School" way with a 35MM , I need to find a local who can show me one on one how to use the darn things , I know they aren't that techy, but I can pick up stuff more easy by seeing it done that being told or reading the manual .......