• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy New Year and a Great 2018 to All!

Roughwear

bfb1eee850231377168374679ab9d06d.jpg

unclegrumpy

May we all be blessed with a new jacket 2018!!

Yes, especially those members most "in need"....there are so many homeless, neglected, and forgotten jackets, hanging or piled unwanted in market stalls, relegated to the back of their owners closets due to untimely weight gain or fleeting flights of fashion fantasy, and now no longer properly loved for oh so many reasons...often stemming from the rather polygamous relationship too many find themselves in...unable to properly care, nurture, and exercise each and every one of those they once dreamed of, said they cared so much for, and were such a perfect fit, because their attention and wear time is divided beyond reasonable limits...but not so much so that it prevents them from lusting after something else or bringing, no sneaking, something new into the house...just another sweet young thing to be unceremoniously ripped from its historically correct packaging and worn to the point of no return...but far too often sadly little more than that.

We all must do better in 2018. I for one still have room in my heart to adopt, and will look forward to another year dedicated to stamping out this abuse!

dujardin

from A-78

quickly i write a small message

and go to the radio central to send it to you

''Happy new yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr''