• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hamilton USN Buships canteen watch

bazelot

Finally bought a Hamilton USN Buships canteen watch. I had been looking for one for years at a decent price. Still paid a hefty price but not as bad as it could have been. THose things are super rare.

ButteMT61

Nice! Would love one too, but have seen few and the price/condition was never right. Congrats - that looks superb.

bazelot

ButteMT61 said:
Nice! Would love one too, but have seen few and the price/condition was never right. Congrats - that looks superb.

Same here, i had to wait a while to get one, I was not willing to spend $2500 on one. The condition of this one is great, not perfect but i am not afraid to wear it everyday. Accuracy is also spot on for the 987s mouvement

bazelot

watchmanjimg said:
Excellent and rare item! Does this example have the glass crystal with lead seal around it?
I believe the crystal was replaced. It was really scratched when I got it and I managed to get most of the scratches off with elbow grease...

bazelot

I have original ones but this one is a reproduction. Since I am going to wear it daily I thought it would be better. By the way does anyone have any repro band like this one available for sale?