• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

H. & L. Block M-422a

STEVE S.

The new Block is finished with only the hanger strip to be added... Hope to have some decent weather in the next couple days for pics. Indoors makes it look black, Flash makes it look russet, but you can at least see the jacket/details. This one was copied from & is pictured with an unrestored original I have. color is a dark seal brown. zipper is a NOS Talon from MASH.

Maverickson

STEVE S. said:
The new Block is finished with only the hanger strip to be added... Hope to have some decent weather in the next couple days for pics. Indoors makes it look black, Flash makes it look russet, but you can at least see the jacket/details. This one was copied from & is pictured with an unrestored original I have. color is a dark seal brown. zipper is a NOS Talon from MASH.

Hi Steve,

I can appreciate that vent hole work. Those stitched vents really adds to your jacket's authenticity!

On those original USN jackets, that kind of finish work was last seen on L.W. Foster's 55J14s.

Cheers, Dave