• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW Werber A-2 zipper

bazelot

A few months ago I purchased a GW Werber from CBI and it is one of the best jacket I ever wore. I was not a big fan of Repro jackets before but I have to admit that this one is fantastic and I almost wear it daily. Everything in the manufacture of that jacket says quality. The one thing I didn't fancy much was the repro Waldes zipper puller (the rest of the zipper is perfect and a 100% accurate reproduction from the original.
It took me a while but I finally sources an original Talon zipper pull that is the exact original for that zipper. it is not much but the jacket is not 100% authentic. Thanks to Dave (Maverickson) for pointing me in the right direction.

dfg.JPG
wer.JPG
123.JPG

Silver Surfer

yeah, i know what ya mean. for a coupla $ and some rooting around its still an option to install an original zip puller for most contracts. i have done same, often. classy.