• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW RW27752 Landing

ScottoLaw

Hey all,

Took delivery of a GoodWear RW27752 this week. The finish is a hand applied semi-anniline dark brown dye which I think really goes well with the light OD thread. John and Vicki were wonderful to work with on this and the wait well worth it. The pattern is very comfortable for me and will allow for a bit of layering on a colder day. Hope you enjoy the pics?

Regards,
Scott

GW019.jpg

GW018.jpg

GW016.jpg

GW015.jpg

ButteMT61

Have to say, it's a bit disappointing...because its not MINE! :lol:
Heart felt congratulations Scott. That's already lookin' like it has some miles on the hide. Perfection.

Andrew

Fantastic. Did you get a sample of the different types of leather before you made the choice?

Have to say Scott you actually look quite a bit like Mr Dmar (from what you can see) :lol:

Marv

Looks fantastic Scott, just hope my RW 27752 looks as good when it finally arrives in many months time.

After Vickie sending me some leather samples of the dull russet, standard seal and the hand applied seal, I decided on the standard seal brown HH for mine.

With already having an ELC RW 27752 which I do really like and is my daily wearer, the seal is a bit too dark for me and with the seal brown HH that John is offering is considerably lighter it is perfect for what I want my GW to be made in.

Enjoy your jacket, looks great on you :)

blackrat2

Looks good Scott...with regards the colour JC can lighten or darken depending on what you ask for.
The grain really blows up with some use...especially after these April showers...great jacket enjoy