• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW RW 27752

Marv

Well I finally did it, I have just placed my first ever order with Goodwear for a RW 27752 with NOS talon zipper, so just in the early stages of gathering and sending my measurements through to Vickie.

Looks at present the wait time is going to me 10-12 months so any hints and tips regarding the taking of measurements or anything during the order process that could be of value I would greatly appreciate it. :)

atkins

Congrats Paul. Sorry can not help of sizing. perhaps comparing JC's height and yours with these picture might help :

RW27752_46.jpg

RW27752_46.jpg

SuinBruin

Use the dimensions of a jacket that you know fits you well. Or go to a tailor and pay a few quid to have your measurements taken.

And try not to think about the wait.... easier said than done, I know. :x

blackrat2

I would just give your details and measurements now but asked to be contacted before your order is started...I spoke to John on the phone before he started to square things off with him...and Vickie can pretty much reply to your emails at anytime if you have any dramas

Jaguar46

Once you get near to the time your jacket is made, John often sends a sample to try on. He will send one that he thinks will fit, based on your measurements, and after talking to you about your preferances.

Marv

Well measurements supplied and it looks as though my size will be a GW 48" reg so now the long wait begins........ :(

atkins

Patience Reward

Don't worry Paul, we'll be here helping you get through the wait. Let me begin with with a nose art i'm thinking to put on the back of my future A-2( hopefully a GW too ).
c-patience-reward.jpg

Marv

I received some leather samples from Vickie yesterday - the seal brown, seal brown(hand applied finish) and the dull russet brown.

The shade and leather looks excellent on the seal brown for the 27752 but I must say I really do like the dull russet brown example as well which I think would look fantastic on a 1401-P.

Can't stand the long wait for my jacket but I bet it's going to be worth it :)