• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW Dubow

A

Anonymous

Here's some photos taken by my eight-year-old photographer of me in my GW Dubow. This jacket is IMO flawless as a reroduction jacket. The leather is aniline dyed veg-tanned goatskin- according to the maker himself WW2 Dubows were usually a darker colored goatskin but on page 108 of "Art of the Flight Jacket" there is a goatskin Dubow which is definitely russet albeit slightly darker than this one. So I can live with it :).
100_2722copy.jpg

100_2720copy.jpg

100_2718copy.jpg

100_2714copy.jpg

airfrogusmc

Killer Dubow Jeff and it really looks like a Dubow. Paul Sanders had a bunch of 27798s and the HH ones varied a lot in color. Some where very light and he had one with a bell shaped quick that was very-very dark seal. (not a re die) And that big original he had the pockets were spaced very wide. 5 inches + IIRC.

Makes me think of calling JC and ordering one in that hide. Thats a great jacket.