• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW Dubow as WORN (warning old fat guy)

zoomer

deeb7 said:
Happy Hooligan said:
.... That's the Cat's Pajamas!

...... or this version, for Zoomer.
Awwwwwww kitty! :D My kitty could care less about my jackets, but is very curious about my shoes. Mostly when I'm not wearing 'em.

AAAAAAGH I JUST NOTICED THE OLD FAT GUY MY EYES! MY EEEEEYES!!!!
DCP_9125a.jpg
The Goggles, Flying, Type AN-6530, they do nothing!

Cliff

Now that is really beautiful. Congratulations on aquiring yet another GW masterpiece !! :D

rgds

cliff

Roughwear

That is one amazing GW Dubow. The grain is awesome and it could so easily be mistaken for an original.The original Crown sets it off a treat.

T-Bolt

That Dubow is certainly a looker.....isn't it! Gotta love that chevron Crown.....I have one just like it waiting to go in my GW Dubow. :D

Ted

tamoko

Perfect fit and really just like original ! Congratulation !
rockNroll.gif

I don't see old fat guy but i see bear in Dubow :lol: :lol: :lol:

balloo3.gif

T-Bolt

airfrogusmc said:
Did ya see how close this espresso is to Pauls original?

Yes, I did! They both look they could have come off the same production line......back in the day. :)

Ted

airfrogusmc

The very close but GW is just a bit lighter. Pauls original is a bit heavier than most. Its in line with most original 27798s.

Andrew

Incredible attention to detail. Imagine being able to make that with your own hands....

chicken

airfrogusmc said:
Not only is it a great jacket, but I couldn't help but notice some serious contrasty fading going on in your jeans too.

And some solid button-fly ataris.

airfrogusmc

Those are my 47s. Only been wet 3 times. Went 4 mouths or so before the first soak. Some serious honey combs to. I was wondering if any of the denim heads would spot'm.

airfrogusmc

Leadsky said:
Incredible attention to detail. Imagine being able to make that with your own hands....

When I told my wife the John made it she freaked. She asked how long he had been a tailor. I said he was graphic designer that was a jacket head like me and she said no way he made that jacket(my new Dubow). I said way...Hes a talent for sure.

Man, that's anawesome jacket. I'm on the list, but I am still trying to decide between the goat and the HH. Seeing yours makes the HH seem awfully good to me!

The color match with the original is scary close. :shock: