• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW 16159

B-Man2

Congrats on your GW….
Looking forward to seeing some fit pics.
And in the future don’t be so shy and drop in a little more often :)

Last edited:

CBI

that sounds like an amazing deal a GW on ebay just went for about $1,700 the other day

Southoftheborder

That was mine,I was disappointed with the result to be honest,it was a great jacket
Not trying to tell you how to suck eggs but you always seem to put them on three day auctions which don't get noticed as well as longer ones. I haven't used auctions for many years anyway and sell BIN because auctions don't usually get good prices now in my experience. As I wrote above I bought one from you a couple of years ago or so for a little over £300 and that was a lot cheaper than I expected.

BTW feel free to ignore this because it's none of my business but I do wonder why you seem to have so many Good Wears to sell.

Militarysub

Not trying to tell you how to suck eggs but you always seem to put them on three day auctions which don't get noticed as well as longer ones. I haven't used auctions for many years anyway and sell BIN because auctions don't usually get good prices now in my experience. As I wrote above I bought one from you a couple of years ago or so for a little over £300 and that was a lot cheaper than I expected.

BTW feel free to ignore this because it's none of my business but I do wonder why you seem to have so many Good Wears to sell.
Interesting comments,I always found I managed to sell most of my stuff with a three day auction,and that goes back over twenty years,but I take your point.I’m very partial to John’s jackets so I’m always on the look out for more.Some work and I sell the others usually because they don’t fit me!

blackrat2

Well the other one ended up with a buyer on here, so hopefully it’s some consolation it’s in good hands and will be appreciated
Perhaps tweek the sale to end early evening when people are sat looking

blackrat2

Wow the Aero sold very quick, hopefully someone on her got that beaut
Man you just can’t figure eBay, prices all over the place..next time I look to sell something of interest to a UK buyer will try work times for a weekend evening finish
Hopefully @Militarysub this price was better for you